Monday, December 9, 2019

it hurts so bad

Seeing him flirting with another guy, Seeing the other guy flirt back at him and showing extreme interest at him. Seeing there eyes dilate, As if they are going kiss each other any moment. I feel the chemistry is great. I know in my heart na magiging sila. They will move mountains. It is destiny and no one can stop them. I really want to be happy sa kanila. I know that's the only way na ma validate na malaya nako.

I feel extreme pain right now. Pain like any other. I just want to work and earn money.
Umpisa palang to. I have never been in this situation. I think I deserve to be in this situation. To learn to be stronger. This is really difficult. As of the moment, I have no idea how I will I surpass this. I have to act as normal as possible. I have to ignore them, But I really can't, especially when they are always around me.

This really hurts so bad.
I have to surpass this.

No comments:

Post a Comment