Monday, December 27, 2010

aquamarine

The year will end really soon. This year has been a roller coaster, lots of hard times. This year has been very unfulfilling when it comes all aspects of my life specially my health who greatly suffered. I currently have two complications one with my balls and one with my butt hole ( seriously ) But instead of fearing for my life, I really don't mind it. The element that almost killed me which is water will also the only element that could cure me. That's why I always drink plenty of water as much as possible. My life have been miserable without soda but I'm getting used to it. The very first thing that I would do at the start of this coming year is to look for a job. to sustain my medical expenses. Love life? It could wait for another year or for another century. First things first. I will avoid Vampires because Vampires suck good energy and I'm really not the emotional type. Never was, never will. No matter what hardship that comes to my way, I will prepare and fight.

My new best friend is water. Water nourishes your body, Water cures.
I have already forgiven myself for the wrong decisions that I made this year.
I have already forgiven anyone who did me wrong this year.
And for anyone to completely move forward. One must learn to forgive whole heartedly.
One must learn to love themselves for others to love them. I'm ready to soar.

6 comments:

  1. advance happy new year to you!
    and alagaan ang sarili! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sori pero natawa ako dun sa...

    I currently have two complications one with my balls and one with my butt hole ( seriously )

    seryoso ba talaga? langya heheh :)

    anyways, sana gumaling kna jan sa kumplikasyon na yan..
    and Happy New Yr!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advance Happy New Year Sa iyo sis! Let's meet soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. advance happy new year! ipa-check na yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Doc: Thank you Papi! Happy new year!
    @ Soltero: Seryoso..Happy New Year! Hot Soltero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mugen: Happy New year too Sis' Yep Lets meet soon! Nag change kaba ng number?
    @ Nimmy: Happy New year too! Yep as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete