Monday, March 7, 2011

nowhere


Lately I've been out of focus, although expectations of my trainers from us are high, specially from me who can speak straight english, yes, obviously I am bad in writing. My trainer told me that I have a great neutral accent and that I am very firm and confident in speaking the language. He also told me that I can answer a difficult pageant question with ease. This skill that I have earned thoughout my callcenter life. I never been in the States or any other country that speaks the languange. Some people see the potential in me, but time comes that I always crumble into pieces in front of them, failing their expectetions in short. " Sa una lang ako laging magaling, pagdating ng gitna hangang matapos, mabilis ang pagdeteriorate. Everyday, I feel more confused, more lazy, more empty, more displaced, more stuck. There's really no word to describe it. My Poker face can convince anyone that I am doing fine, that I am just a quiet peson,but really, honestly, as I get older I get this feeling that I am going nowhere.

"A co-trainee of mine noticed that I rarely smile."

"Sa totoo lang maluwag na pustiso ko at takot akong mahulog ito sa pag-ngiti."

Joke.

"Ayoko lang kasing makipag bonding sa kaniya. Amoy paksiw kasi yung' singaw ng katawan niya. I get dizzy when he's near. Yung parang sa Twilight; eksena ng paglayo ni Edward kay Bella.

7 comments:

  1. Hay nako sis, naprepressure ka lang kasi may expectations na sayo. Pero for sure kung deadma lang sila, steady ka lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lumayo ka nga sa mga amoy paksiw.. hihi

    anyway, i saw ur DP, it's from max and mary right?
    i've seen the movie and insisted the movie be downloaded by my officemate.. and i found it uber nice,, thanks for writing about it, not because of you, i wouldn't even know it existed.. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, kaya mo yan, the first time met you, i knew right there and then that you are good in everything that you do..

    just so you know

    i miss our sna mig light moments in p1

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cei: thank u. I'm really glad that u find it uber nice. Thank u, thank u!

    ReplyDelete