Sunday, September 15, 2013

all star

Ngayon lang ako nag training na may mga kasamang celebrities. I mean they are not that famous or literal na naging sikat but still they are celebrities. One is a member of an Ex boyband at ang isa anging member ng isang reality show. We are 45 in class the largest that I've ever encountered. It's true like I've watched in the movies. Popular and good looking people tend to group up and click automatically. Proudly ay kabilang ako sa grupong ito that I've labeled " Mean Girls and Boys ". I never intend to be a part of their group since I never thought that I don't belong. All we do is bully and look down at others and of course be snob. Well since I am a member I have to do my part that is Maging bully na rin although mild lang. Well medyo may pagkamasama naman talaga ugali ko to begin with. Ang Masasabi ko lang na highly intimidating ang grupo namin and anyone who tries to enter na hindi qualified ay binigigyan ng cold treatment or bunu-bully. Paminsan sa sobrang wala na kaming ma bully ay binubully narin namin ang isat-isa.

This is a once in a lifetime experience and I am truly enjoying it.
So this is what it feels like to be on top, So this is what it feels like to finally fit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment