I will undergo Chemo Therapy but before that I would need a PET scan which would cost 75,000 php. I have no Idea where we will get the money and aside from that the Chemo might cost around a million.
I am not sure if I should continue this. My personal choice is not to go with Chemo and let nature take it course, But of course my mother will not agree on my decision.
This is my fate. My destiny and as of this moment I don't know what to do.