Wednesday, September 2, 2015

granade O' connor

Hi,

Gusto ko lang mag appologize sa mga pinagsasabi.
I really didnt mean it. Your a great person and you know that. i was just hurt and angry although i am still angry and hurting. I'm in the process of moving on. 
I would like to thank you for offering your space. and trying your best na pilitin akong mahalin at bigyan ng space jan sa buhay mo. 
Hindi ko lang kasi kayang tumira dun sa apartment mo na kasama syota mo o kung ano pa mang relasyon nyo--

Mahal mo sya alam ko./ at walang makakapigil sa pagmamahal mo sa kanya/ thats why iam angry and hurting. hes everything that i am not. I tried hard surpressing my anger pero hindi ko kaya.
Thank you for giving me the opoortunity to experience what love is. what a relationship is. Akala ko never ko na tong ma eexperience.
The reason that i wrote this ay para malabas ko na yung guilt ko at magsorry sa mga masasamang sinabi ko.

You are a good person with a bigheart.
Dont ever think that your ugly because your not kaya kita minahal.

I am so sorry na everytime makikita ko picture yang pinakamamahal mong jess gumuguho mundo ko. bumabalik lahat ng galit ko. so its better to stay away from you both.

I am doing well day by day nababawasan paunti unti tong sakit ng puso ko. i know your doing well kasi ganon mo lang ako kadali i discard like always. ilang araw ko rin pinagisipan 
ang mga bagay bagay.

Alam ko kung bakit ako nasa buhay mo dati. Companion. I know everytime you look at me si jesse ang nakikita and you wish that it was him in your arms.
Well i am really wishing that things will be great for the two of you and i am hoping that he falls madly inlove with you so that youll have a happy ending.

Dont worry i have erased all your numbers and hindi na kita mgugulo o maabala pa. Just wrote this letter para somewhat my closure. eto na final part.

i dont ever wanna bother you again/ if you really did care for me in the past at para sa pinagsamahan natin/ kindly block my facebook incase i go crazy again and say stupid things.

thank you and wishing you guys all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment