Tuesday, December 22, 2015

miss universe 2015


I really have mixed emotions about this year's Miss Universe. When Miss Colombia's name was called as the winner I almost fainted. I swore I don't ever wanna see another Miss Universe pageant. The result is unacceptable. A few moments as I'm about to close the Television the host announced that there has been a mistake.

What an incredible twist. The worst prank ever. I felt really bad for Colombia. But after seeing some footages it revealed the nasty truth about pageants.

Kung Colombia ang nanalo Filipino Miss Universe Fans will bash about it non-stop until Miss Universe is nothing but a hoax. I strongly believe that a big part ng fan base ng Miss Universe ay tayong mga pinoy. Naniniwala rin ako na kaya nag-crash yung voting site ay dahil sa ating mga pinoy. I don't really get na yung mga candidates ang pinaboto kung sino ang tatanghaling miss Universe. Ano to Miss Universe Congeniality contest?

Pia worked really hard for the crown, joining Binibining Pilipinas 3 times before finally winning. She even have her 3 notebooks for review until the very last part.
No one can deny her elegance, confidence and grace under pressure.

Clearly she aced the pageant. She even nailed the answers sa Q.A.
The most equipped candidate. Beauty and brains. The overall package!!!

Pia, thank you for finally bringing home the crown after 42 years. Binibining Pilipinas has done an incredible job ever since Venus Raj  won in 2010.

I am expecting our 4rth Miss Universe crown next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment