Sunday, February 16, 2020

to the moon and back

I guess it was destiny na makasama kita sa Valentines day. Tinadhana na. It's really amazing. I never see it coming, Never did it cross my mind. Because I was trying to avoid you. It's been more than two months since huli tayo nag-bonding. Salamat sa lunch date. Salamat sa bonding. Each moment na nakasama kita ay habang buhay kong maalala. I guess this is the closure na hinihintay ko. Although after that It still hurts so bad and it makes me want to cry in front of my working station. At the end of the day you belong to your soulmate and I know that *** is the best for you and forever will be. Your happiness means the world to me.

I promise myself to change the cycle. I have to. Like you, I want to be happy too.
I guess that's our end. It hurts like hell but that is the closure that I am waiting for.

I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

And by the way, congratulations your engaged! 

I will forever be your supportive friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment