Tuesday, May 4, 2010

broke

The last time I checked my savings It almost brought tears to my eyes. A couple of hundreds left. What do I do about it? Questions such as, where did my hard earned money all these year go? You work hard, you do well & you play; In the end you get nothing for yourself. But, however my parents adore me, I am the eldest and they treat me as if I'm the youngest. My only prize for being a good noodle. Helping them makes me happy. The saddest part is all my prized possessions/All the stuff that I've ever invested in were en gulped by Terrible Ondoy. Sometimes when I stroll around, window shop, I find myself staring at things. I usually find myself thinking trice and going back and fort glimpsing. only to not avail of it in the end. " There's a lot of things to take care of (Bills). I hate the thought of having debt whether its mine or my parents.
I'm someday hoping that God will answer my prayers. I want to work abroad for me to build a house for me and my parents. Ideally somewhere in our province. Life is peaceful there. Things are illusive at this point but I am still hopeful. I want to have a shot to work abroad as a price for not having any successful relationship all of my life, I am not desperate I can wait forever until that rightful person comes, hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. MATERIAL things make us feel good....but in a situation like that, the first thing that should come to yourmind before spending your hard earned moolah, is it a want or a need?

    if you can still live comfortably without it, then it is just a want

    but dear, if you have extra cash, remember it wouldn't be bad to treat yourself once in a while

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we have to swim with what floating device we've got. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anteros: Thank u. I will keep that in mind; treat myself once in a while : ) Yup I think I deserve it.


    mugen:Thats deep.hehe I get it. Thank u. This is me ur twin sis twisted : )

    ReplyDelete