Tuesday, June 8, 2010

candybling

Each time I purchase cigarettes at any convenience store, they always ask for my ID. No one can ever guest my exact age. No, I'm not a midget, I'm not short nor tall, just average. One time I was on this date, I was already 27 then, and my date was 5 years younger than me. When were entering the cinema and gave the ticket to the lady, She asked me for an ID. Wow! How convenient. The movie was R-18. "Drag me to hell".Looking really young has its pros an cons. And people tend to call you "Totoy", which for me is quite insulting because I feel old.

Pros:
You can get away with almost anything by just giving an innocent look, quite
( actually deceptive, but it works. )
You look even younger during the nightime.
Tendency to be popular. ( Either the wrong way or the right way )
Can get away with almost anything you wear.
Tend to be given lesser obligation, responsibility.

Cons:
Always being asked for an ID or any form of identification.
People tend to push you around.
Always underestimated.
People tend not to take you seriously.
mistaken as Pee Wee Herman, hmmm come to think of it, I kinda look like him.

I wonder if I gained some weight, will I look older? Believe me my younger brother who's now 27 and my sister now 20 looks much older than me. Strangers always mistaken me as the youngest. Well I don't really have an age secret in fact I tend to chain smoke at times, been smoking ten years now, and I'm planning to quit. well the truth is I tried to quit a million times.
I drink occasionally and when I do, I'll drink till' I drop. Once there was a Dutch man who thought that I was only 11 years old.

Key factors
- My body is underdeveloped
- I have a small face
- No eye bags or wrinkles
- Smooth. Hair rarely grows on my skin (exception of scalp).
- thin well defined eyebrows (natural)

*My fourth job- They called me Santino.
*My fifth job- They called me Baby James.

What's next?

I wonder where I enherited these genes, nope, not my mom nor dad's. Sometimes I think that there's something wrong with my genes, some kind of mutation. I really don't know If it's a gift or a curse. I learned to live with it anyways.

A 5 year old male cousin commented, saw me smoking:

"Hala bawal sayo yan, bata kapa"

My Aunt replied:
"Anong akala mo naman diyan sa kuya mo bata pa? Matanda nayan!"

-When I came back here in my current company a straight guy co-worker commented:
"Oh ba't parang lalo ka atang bumata?"

Haha Wat-Iber!

5 comments:

  1. wahahaha so u can pass for a TWINK? ahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! Nako, pag pinagtabi tayo, magmumukha akong ate mo. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahehehehe, natuwa naman ako sa pee wee herman attribution

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ soltero: sadly yes haha : )

    @ mugen: haha..ang liit ko kasi para akong kawayan : )

    @ anteros: hehe..mukha ciguro akong clown, para sa mga bata haha : )

    ReplyDelete