Sunday, June 6, 2010

flower on a wheel

I felt something huge will happen I felt this a few days ago. I think I'm somewhat Psychic, kiddin'.
I would like to take this chance to take a long rest and hopefully, for my disease to finally be cured, then eventually head on a new direction, I would like to thank her majesty for the 2nd chance. I would like to thank you in so many ways unimaginable, I'm just so blessed.
I hope that the institution recovers in time.No need to to worry about me. I totally understand and things do happen.

There's no other way but to move forward.
Pyramids collapse, life begins even in the harshest conditions.
The sun will set, the moon will rise, the earth will remain unstable
But one thing will never change and that is I will forever be thankful for the blessings that you gave me.

7 comments:

  1. @mugen: haha Anubayan nakakahiya na wrong grammar pa ako haha : )Goodluck sis'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loko. Hindi ko napansin na wrong grammar ka! Whatever happens, lets cross our fingers. You have very good backers there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at saka I sensed yun. Past na eh. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hala sila lang nagkaintindihan :P

    o sya, best wishes na din, jessica s.! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mugen: Kalurkey, naloka ako dun. Yup sis. Nagkausap na kami ni Inang reyna.

    @soltero: Thank u soltero. Hotness naman ng pic mo. Anung cup ka? hehe joke. peace : )

    ReplyDelete