Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i swear

Dude, I have nothing against you.
In fact I think you're a good person. I like you as a seat mate.
But I can't take this anymore. I have to do something about this or else i'll literally pass out.

Dude, when was the last time you visited the dentist? Are you aware that they already invented mouthwash?
Seriously dude I'm just 20 inches away from you and each time you breathe I smell that Septic tank fume. It could kill a Rat I swear. I cannot concentrate from time to time thinking of ways to cover my nose without you noticing. I don't want to offend you in anyway but *** this is too much! I'm considering wearing gas mask tomorrow, seriously.

When was the last time you visited the dentist my friend? Was it over a decade or never. Sometimes I can't eat because of that malevolent foul odor. It Really really stinks." Tol! Amoy Imburnal I swear!

I smoke a lot. But I see to it that I visit the dentist at least three times a year. Don't you know that extreme bad breath drives people away. I'm gonna trow up anytime. I can't breathe. *** Help me! So this is what it feels likes to be in a septic tank.

7 comments:

  1. hahaha. naku badtrip tlaga yun.

    ever thought of slipping an anonymous note sa bag nya for him to be aware of his BB? kc di ba ung may bad breath they can't smell their own odor daw.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyahahahaha damn! this is hilarious! OMG..di ko kinaya to...ang baho ng post mo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. very honest... and very mean :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi sino yan. Dali, kwento mo nga sa akin para i-refer natin sa HR?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anteros:
    Si officemate Te******. Hay titiisin ko nalang hangang mahimatay ako jejejeje: )

    soltero: Hmmm..baka naman magwala ang lolo mo at pagsasapakin kami hehe :) Puwede rin hmmm. Thanks for the tip!

    jr: Haha! Hindi ba mabantot haha! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. darc: sadly i am very mean hehe : ) Thanks.

    mugen: Haha! Naku, pwede ba yun? hehe si Te******!
    Nakup..wag nalang wawa naman siya hehe : )

    ReplyDelete