Sunday, November 20, 2011

the prayer

I rarely cry. In fact it has been a very long time since someone saw me cry.
Let's just put it this way, a very close relative of mine is on the brink of her life. I tried to pull out jokes whenever we are together, just to avoid serious talk, but I always advice her to follow the doctors orders and so so. Doing all my best to put a smile on her face and avoid the drama. I try to put on a tough face which is extremely difficult at this point.

Last night I went drinking with some friends and when I got home just about to sleep tears flooded. This is the first time that someone this close to me is in this kind situation. I cried hard till I fell asleep.

I know at the end of the day that God will help her.
God bless our entire family.

If I could just replace her place I would do it, especially that there's a lot of people that depend on her. If I would exchange places with her I would request God to erase all memories of me, all of the memories of my parents and love ones of me as if I never existed.

Listening now to Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli's song: "The Prayer"

5 comments: