Tuesday, August 17, 2010

same old problem

Things had been really difficult this year.
Aside from being overly unlucky with my career. I've been very unlucky with love, like I have been unlucky with it for all my life.
Worst of all, when it comes to health, I'm constantly suffering from a diseases. It never stops, According to the doctor I no longer have UTI, but I'm not convinced, I still feel something. Better have a second opinion soon. Just wondering how long will I write regarding this disease.

6 comments:

  1. bka nman hypochondriac ka lang, di ba sabi cured kna? hehe

    and naku, stop thinking like that! ano kba! try changing your diet bka mabawasan ung pimples mo..

    cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di ko naman napansin acne mo last time. Intay intay ka lang sis. Darating rin ang para sa iyo. As for love? Isipin mo na lang lagi si Lady Gaga. Wala siyang bf pero happy pa rin sha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayyy. same tayo ng moment kanina. it'll pass. listen na lang tayo ng Kesha songs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ soltero: Thanks. I'll try mag-water terapy. Its just soo unfair! I'm fine : )

    @ anteros: Thank you. I am hopeful, its just one of those days+ : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mugen: Hehe, thank you sis' Cencia na. Alam mo naman ako, reklamadora. I am somewhat happy naman. Kainis lang kasi tong acne : )

    @ nimmy: Haha Kesha! Cge try kong maka download ng kesha songs. Briteny Spears kasi ang feel good music ko : )

    ReplyDelete