Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what the heck

Things are getting out of hand lately and it seems that I need to change career path. Landing a job in a call center seems to be impossible I'm not quite sure the exact reason, maybe they have developed a way to detect my past employments. I have bad records, imagine working in three call center in a year and no matter how I manipulate my resume it seems that they know what the truth is.

Things happen and you can never look back.
I've been almost suicidal because of that.
I seriously took in consideration on overdosing with sleeping pills,
Then I realize that I am a fighter.
I will fight no matter what.

6 comments:

  1. ay! bakit? sad naman ako sa post mo, siguro tingnan natin ang LOVE na parang isang regalo,maaring gusto o ayaw mo yong regalong natanggap mo ang mahalaga natututo ka sa bawat regalo nayon. kaway kaway daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you meet the right guy, you'll return to your old self. don't yah worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't make it an issue sis. You're better off alone. Besides, have you really imagined yourself in a relationship? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. darating si dadating !! ello im korki

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ maginoo: hehe thanks..okay naman ako, tamang emo lang hehehe : )

    @nimmy: Thank u..hopefully, eventually..i'm still hoping hehehe : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ mugen: Sometimes...when I feel really lonely.

    @ korki: Thanks! Nice to meet yah!

    ReplyDelete