Saturday, September 18, 2010

umbrella ( eh eh ellaah )

Daniel agent: So hows the weather there Mr. Smith?
Mr Smith: I'm under the weather
daniel agent: Great to hear that ur under the weather! Do u have a paper and umbrella handy here's the new code for ur phone.
Mr smith: What the hell are you talking about?
Daniel agent: Oh sorry for that, what I meant was a pen and paper.

Tatlong tasang kape ang nainom ko noong shift nayun

Mr Smith: I wanna speak to ur supervisor right now!
Daniel agent: My supervisor is currently on a meeting.
Mr Smith: I dont care tranfer me to him.
Daniel agent: I'll just put you on hold for a minute or two while I'm trying to connect to my supervisor. Would that be okay Mr. Smith?
Mr. Smith: No! Fuck You Indians!

tooot..toot...toot
*Mr. Smith hung up, I bet hes really under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment