Sunday, January 4, 2015

we're a miracle

" May Cancer ako. Tatangalin nila isa sa mata ko this month. You decide now if you will stay. Whatever your decision will be I will accept. I will understand. I Understand. "

I told him through Text a couple of days before our 1st month anniversary.

" I am angry that you are pushing me away. It doesn't matter if you only have one eye. Mahal na mahal kita. "

I never really believe that true love or a love this strong will come into my life. I know that God gave me him at my most crucial part of my life. He's been a big help. At sa lahat ng napatunayan nya sa akin over a short period of time ay hinding hindi ko siya ipagpapalit at habang buhay na mamahalin, anuman ang mangyari.

Love is a miracle that we experience everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment