Thursday, September 13, 2012

green butterfly

It was yesterday when I was waiting for a tropa outside of TP. Sasamahan ko kasi siya kunin ang backpay niya from our previous company. While waiting sitting outside of Starbucks ay napansin ko ang isang dalaginding. Ang unang nakaagaw ng pansin ko ay ang clip niya sa buhok niya na parang tunay na butterfly. It was a green butterfly and as she walks ay nag fla-flap ang wings nito.

The girls is big, like fat and she was quite tall. Pansin ko rin naka Mascara ang eyes niya. Kulay champurado ang skin tone niya. Shes wearing a girly top and white leggings ang a pretty tiny bag to compliment her get up. Shes not pretty to say the least.

While observing her and while my eyes are fixated sa green butterfly sa buhok niya ay biglaan siyang tumingin sa salamin. Nanalamin siya sa bintana ng Tp. And she smiled sweetly on her own reflection. Then she continued walking.

Then and then na realize ko that this girl believed that she is beautiful. By the way she acted and her movement I judged her to be a real beautiful person. Becuase I know that she believe in herself.

Why am I writing about her? It's because its been a very long time since I felt that I am beautiful. Infact pag nasa Mall ako or public places ay hindi ako makatingin sa salamin, because everytime I look at a miror ay nakikita ko ang isang taong sagad sa panget that no one could ever love. Hindi ako kumportableng manalamin ng may kasabay, nagagawa ko lang ito pag tipsy ako.

2 comments: